Chanel's Les Khakis de Chanel: Fall's Hottest Nail Polish?

  • on Friday, September 24, 2010
  • I'm still happily sporting my favorite nail polish of the past 2 seasons, OPI's "You Don't Know Jacques," (only $7 online) which my friend Laura dubbed "baby poop polish." Many others go crazy for this color and asks me all the time what I'm wearing. Never have so many people commented on my nail polish.

    I simply haven't found a cooler color, until now. Chanel's Les Khakis de Chanel nail colour collection, was unveiled at New York's Fashion Week and has a great chance to be The Hot Nail Color for Fall 2010. The three new colors (Khaki Vert, Khaki Brun, and Khaki Rose) are military inspired. I'm not sure which is my favorite, but I'm leaning towards Khaki Rose since Khaki Brun is another version of my beloved "Jacques."

    Buy them direct from Chanel.

    Photo courtesy Chanel


    View the original article here

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment