My New Haircut: Growing Out the Shag/Bob I Had for 2 Years

  • on Friday, September 24, 2010
  • Here I am in a blurry shot today after a haircut/color at Eva Scrivo Salon in NYC. Everyone keeps asking me for photos of my hair so here you go! Of course I forgot the lipstick.

    I've had short hair for 2 years now and have decided to grow out my hair to shoulder length or a bit beyond (not much though, because I believe long hair doesn't look good on a long face). I'm ready for a more feminine, softer look and I absolutely love this cut. It's long enough to wear as a ponytail.

    The geniuses behind this cut are Mira Herri (the color) and Kazuo Suzuki (the cut) at Eva Scrivo Salon in NYC. For an appointment at Eva Scrivo, call (212) 677-7315.

    View the original article here

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment