Why I Prefer Baliage Over Foils

  • on Friday, September 24, 2010
  • For more than a year I've scrapped foils for baliage when I get my hair colored. The hottest hair coloring option around right now, baliage allows colorists to "paint" color on the hair where they see fit rather than having to ascribe to the pinpoint lines of color that foil requires. I was skeptical at first, but I've grown to love it (I loved it so much, I took a picture. See me pictured here, getting baliage yesterday at Eva Scrivo Salon in NYC. Mira Herri has been my colorist now for a couple years and she's amazing. See the results in the picture below. .

    Why do I love it? I think the color looks so much more natural than with foils. It grows out better too. Read a lot more about baliage in this article, "What is Baliage?"


    View the original article here

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment