A Fast, Amazing Way to Look Pulled Together: Red Lipstick

  • on Friday, September 24, 2010
  • Red lipstick is always the perfect go-to makeup idea for fall and celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe just mentioned it as a must-wear for this fall.

    The best thing about red lipstick is it can make your look. All you need is a clean, dewy face, mascara on your eyes and red lipstick and you immediately look pulled together. A few years ago, I decided to wear red lipstick every day for a week and see if anyone said anything and the comments I got blew me away. People told me I looked younger, asked if I lost weight and commented on the perfect color red my lips were painted. It was a fun experiment. Maybe I'll try it again when my summer tan fades!

    See "How to Wear Red Lipstick" to make sure you don't break the red lipstick rules.

    Image of Christina Hendricks by Frazer Harrison, Getty Images


    View the original article here

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment